The Innovator visa programme is for talented entrepreneurs who want to establish a business in the UK. This must be a new business idea, and one that offers something new to the UK market. Fresh Start UK offers two options for individuals wishing to apply for their Innovator visa. Option 1: Establish your own business. The option is for experience entrepreneurs seeking to set up their own innovative business in the UK. Applicants must have their own business idea and a business plan prepared, with a minimum investment of £50,000 to invest into their business. Option 2: Collaborate with a UK resident to start a new business. This option is for ambitious businesspeople who wish to collaborate with a UK resident, to start a new business together. Applicants applying through Fresh Start UK will be required to meet all current UK Government visa requirements and are recommended to have a minimum of £200,000 to start their business.
- Innovator visas are valid for a minimum of 3 years and can directly lead to permanent residency.
- Applicants can bring their partner and children under 18 with them to the UK.
- Fresh Start UK offers an end-to-end service for your application.
- Applicants must be over 18.
- Have your business idea endorsed by an approved Endorsing Body.
- You are competent in the English language to at least CEFR Level B2 (equivalent to IELTS 5.5).
- You must show you can support yourself financially while you are in the UK.