The updates to the UK immigration visa types laws:
here is what you need to know if you’re planning to immigrate to the UK in 2023:
- the new UK immigration laws aim to regulate, and secure the UK border, and give opportunities for eligible people from all over the world to live and work in the UK so the government can provide more efficient services for legal visa holders, the public, and visitors.
if you’re planning to apply for any type of UK visa program, contact us by filling out this form, and Check if you can get a UK visa with this official tool for the UK government.
- the UK government is trying to enhance the border, and immigration systems with the aid of technology, and offering tools to make the process easier, and faster.
- you have to pass the good character test which considers the following:
- crimes record:
if someone had been convicted of a crime as an adult or minor, then there is going to be some suspicion about their eligibility to get any UK visa, because they are more likely to disobey the UK laws which decrease their chances of getting a UK visa.
- Dishonesty, and deception:
if someone is trying to be dishonest or deceptive with the UK government, like providing the UK government with fake personal information to get extra benefits.
- financial situation:
To get a UK visa, your financial affairs meet the UK government requirement by paying taxes, being able to afford a living, and don’t have a big debt.
- international crimes:
if someone got involved in war crimes, terrorism, or any crime against humanity, then they won’t pass the good character test.
if someone has serious attitude problems, and there is doubt about their social behaviors, and influences, they won’t pass the good character test or get a UK visa.
- UK immigration laws:
breaking the UK immigration laws by overstaying, breaking immigrant work conditions, or assisting someone in breaking the immigration laws.
4. you have to pass the English test:
to meet the English language requirements, you must meet one of the following criteria:
- your English language ability was proven in a previous successful application.
- you are from a majority English-speaking country.
- you scored B1, B2, C1, or C2 on an approved English language test, which assessed your speaking, reading, writing, and listening skills.
- you have an English A level, GCSE, or Scottish equivalent from a UK school.
- you have a degree that was taught in English.
- you work as a doctor, dentist, midwife, nurse, or veterinarian, and are registered with a regulatory body in the UK.
but how the immigration visa is different from the UK work visa?
Different situations require different types of visas, that’s why there are a lot of visa programs in the UK, and we’re going to discuss the most common types here:
the answer to the following questions will help you get a clear idea about the suitable visa choice for you:
Where are you from?
Why do you want to visit or live in the UK?
How long are you planning to stay?
What are your qualifications, circumstances, and skills?
Do you have a job offer from a sponsor?
Do you want to bring your spouse, and kids with you?
What kind of work are you able to do?
we want you to know how to earn UK citizenship by investment?
6 types of immigration visas:
1. Innovator visa in the UK:
if you want to start a new, and unique business which isn’t available in the UK market, and your idea has been endorsed by an accepted organization (endorsing body).
To start a business in the UK, you must have at least £50,000 in an investment fund to be able to apply for an innovator visa, and prove how you got the fund.
You don’t need investment funds in the following cases:
- if you’ve changed your business, and your endorsing body agreed.
- if you have established your business, and have been endorsed already for an earlier visa.
You must own at least £1,270 in your bank account for a minimum of 28 sequential days before you apply for the innovator visa.
Keep in mind that you must meet the rest of the eligibility requirements:
* The English language requirement as mentioned above.
* You’re 18 years old at least.
* You can prove that you own enough personal savings to cover the living cost in the UK.
2 . Litigation Fund:
This is a guaranteed investment opportunity in the UK. we at fresh start help you invest your money in safe, and insurance fields.
we’ll make sure to manage your investment and return your capital with %15+ returns.
A litigation fund in the UK offers you a chance to gain residency in the UK with your family.
3. Standard visitor visa:
If you plan to visit the UK for 6 months or less, for a business trip, meeting, holiday, visiting family, or friends, or a short study course.
And if you want to visit the UK to get married, you must Apply for a marriage visitor visa.
4. Work visas:
The UK offers many types of work visas, and the visa type which suits you depends on the following criteria:
Work visa (Skilled Worker visa):
Allows you to work in eligible jobs with a sponsor employer, and usually, you need to update this visa.
Skilled Worker visas are valid for 5 years minimum and can directly apply for indefinite remain-to-leave status after this period.
You will be able to bring your spouse and children, under 18 years old to the UK.
Fresh Start UK offers you support in finding a job offer in reliable UK companies which are looking to employ talented employees.
Skilled worker visa with investment:
This visa has the same benefits as the skilled worker visa, in addition to %15+ returns on your investment, which means:
this work visa is valid for at least 5 years, then you can apply for indefinite leave to remain status, and you can bring your family with you.
Fresh start can help you get a job in a UK company if you have the ambition to establish a remarkable career pass in the UK, and willing to invest your skill in full-time employment, and can invest at least £150.000 with a return of investment %15+ at least.
you can work, and invest in any one of the following fields:
- IT & Telecoms
- Software Development
- Financial Services
- Marketing & PR
- Strategy & Consultancy
5. Family visa:
This visa type helps your union with your family who lives in the UK; you can apply for this visa to live with:
- your child, or parent.
- Your spouse or partner.
- your fiancée, fiancé, or proposed civil partner.
- one of your relatives who can support you for a long period during your stay.
In case you already have a family visa, and want to extend it, be aware of the following:
You can extend your stay with your family member before your current family visa expires, and you get extra 28 days to stay with your family.
You cat get your family visa within 24 weeks if you apply outside the UK, and within 8 weeks if you apply in the UK using the standard service, or in a day or 2 if you’re using the super priority service.
6. UK Immigration visa:
Allows you to stay, and work in the UK for any company for a long time. Still, there’re many types of different visas that allow you to stay in the UK, but each visa has its own conditions and requirements, some of them are permanent or you can extend your stay, and others are temporary as the following work visas:
- the Global Talent visa: you’ll be able to work in science, technology, and arts
- Charity Worker visa (Temporary Work): if you want to do unpaid voluntary work in the UK for a charity.
- Seasonal Worker visa (Temporary Work): you can stay up to 6 months in the UK with this visa, and it takes up to 3 months to get your visa after applying.
- Creative Worker visa (Temporary Work): if you have a job offer from a sponsor, and you work in one of the creative industries such as acting.
In short, the main visa programs, we discussed today are:
- innovator visa
- litigation fund
- Skilled worker visa
- Skilled worker with investment
- Student visa
- UK Immigration visa
- Family visa
Every visa has its own conditions and circumstances, and understanding the difference between them will help you choose the most suitable visa program for you. moving everything in your life is a huge step, and needs a lot of planning, and guidance to make sure to take the right steps in the right direction. that’s why we at Fresh start provide you with the last updates on UK immigration topics, and work visa requirements.
Have question? leave your contacts in this form, and we’ll contact you shortly.